- Automatic operation as each skid has specified optimum cleaning parameters.
- Modular operation.
- The heating is applied in the flow, ensuring economy and flexibility.
- Phase separation: The CIP system automatically separates the cleaning medium, depending on the medium conductivity.
- The uniform concentration of washing solutions allows the economic use of the concentrate and prolongs the service live of seals in process systems.
- Disinfection: system for cold chemical disinfection in the last rinsing water.
The Brinox CIP skids allow:
Skid for cleaning agent concentrate dosing
Due to technological needs that require a constant availability of CIP skids we ensure a reliable and precise distribution and dosing of concentrates.
The advantages of our skids for cleaning agent concentrate dosing:
- distribution of concentrates from the concentrate storage into the required vessel into the CIP skid,
- concentrate dosing directly into the device as assistance to the main cleaning,
- concentrate storage in separate rooms depending on safety regulations.
Johnson & Johnson